Murderbox MkII available for preorder

O' Lawdy, Lawdy, Lawdy...

That thing is insanely sweet - I've followed the original build elsewhere and I give them props for getting it into production, however limited it may be.

It needs to sit on a Red Harbinger "Cross" desk for full effect!

http://redharbinger.com/

That's a clean case!!! Too bad it's way out of budget for a new case, otherwise I'd be very tempted :D

...if only more case makers would follow suite and make cases with this much thoughtfulness and quality :cool:

Why didn't they just make it something completely unreasonable like $2500!?!?!?!?!
I hate Murderbox!!!!!!!
MUST. NOT. WANT.
MUST. BUY. CAR.

That feels.....Actually quite reasonable

Feels like asking too much for older tech to me. Pure aesthetics aren't worth an extra $1000 to me.

Now if they had made something both functionally different and aesthetically pleasing (such as the last SS-made Voodoo Omen case) I'd be tempted.

Feels like asking too much for older tech to me. Pure aesthetics aren't worth an extra $1000 to me.

Now if they had made something both functionally different and aesthetically pleasing (such as the last SS-made Voodoo Omen case) I'd be tempted.

I've already got a watercooled FT-02 thanks :p

That was a joke btw. That looks like an excellent case.
That still doesn't change my mind on the Murderbox being ~$1500 reasonable.
Custom pcb's, Unibody, front structure, rad frames, a 8mm mobo tray. I'd pay what they ask.
I don't want to but I would(might actual)
Gpus and Cpus will come and go but to me the case is a very important part of a pc.

Also the Omen retailed for $25k

Back