• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Murderbox MkII available for preorder

O' Lawdy, Lawdy, Lawdy...

That thing is insanely sweet - I've followed the original build elsewhere and I give them props for getting it into production, however limited it may be.

It needs to sit on a Red Harbinger "Cross" desk for full effect!

http://redharbinger.com/
 
That's a clean case!!! Too bad it's way out of budget for a new case, otherwise I'd be very tempted :D

...if only more case makers would follow suite and make cases with this much thoughtfulness and quality :cool:
 
Why didn't they just make it something completely unreasonable like $2500!?!?!?!?!
I hate Murderbox!!!!!!!
MUST. NOT. WANT.
MUST. BUY. CAR.
 
That feels.....Actually quite reasonable

Feels like asking too much for older tech to me. Pure aesthetics aren't worth an extra $1000 to me.

Now if they had made something both functionally different and aesthetically pleasing (such as the last SS-made Voodoo Omen case) I'd be tempted.
 
Feels like asking too much for older tech to me. Pure aesthetics aren't worth an extra $1000 to me.

Now if they had made something both functionally different and aesthetically pleasing (such as the last SS-made Voodoo Omen case) I'd be tempted.

I've already got a watercooled FT-02 thanks :p

That was a joke btw. That looks like an excellent case.
That still doesn't change my mind on the Murderbox being ~$1500 reasonable.
Custom pcb's, Unibody, front structure, rad frames, a 8mm mobo tray. I'd pay what they ask.
I don't want to but I would(might actual)
Gpus and Cpus will come and go but to me the case is a very important part of a pc.

Also the Omen retailed for $25k
 
Back
Top