• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Mumble Server - Free Access!

davida1992

n00b
Joined
May 18, 2015
Messages
1
I am offering up free access to a Mumble Server. No strings attached. I have a dedicated server that I am using for a testing environment and it is too powerful for what I need it for, so I may as well give some love back xD

There are public channels and you can also make your own temp channels if you wish.
Server details: IP: 188.40.131.113 Port: 64738

Questions, comments... Just say
 
Back
Top