• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Multitrack Software for the PC???

Lyquist

2[H]4U
Joined
Aug 21, 2004
Messages
3,368
Does anyone know of any multitrack software for the PC?? I would like to turn my PC into a recording station. Thanks in advance for your time.

Lyquist
 
Is there anything out there that is free?? Thanks for your time.

Lyquist
 
Whats your budget?

If you can afford it I'd get a Digidesign Pro Tools Mbox 2
 
Don't go with Pro Tools. You can certainly make due without it. Many propriortery things associated with Pro Tools that I certainly don't buy into, and it's definitely not worth looking into since you mentioned the word "free". Audacity is pretty good for being free. Give it a go. There are also many trail versions of multitrack software which you can try for free.
 
Don't forget Adobe Audition in the 'non-free' category. Its good. Its also integrated with all the other adobe apps. Sweet.
 
Back
Top