Jomanscool2
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Jan 30, 2007
- Messages
- 348
I was looking at upgrading my sound card from my X-Fi XtremeGamer and was hoping to cut out onboard from the equation at the same time. Currently, I am using my onboard for optical in from my MacbookPro, and for powering a set of speakers I use for music and tv shows. I use my X-Fi to play game audio and mumble/ventrilo through my headset and for my microphone.
Are any of the main cards on the market (Looking at the Creatives, Asus, and the Auzens) supporting the ability to do these four things at once? (Two analog outputs simultaneously (headphones + speakers), optical input, and microphone)
Was looking optimistically at the Titanium HD as, by looking at the back of the card, looks like it might support what I want (RCA for my speakers, and a headphone jack) and I heard it is the first X-Fi designed from the ground up for W7.
I should note that the big thing is they need to be simultaneous. I want ot listen to music on my speakers while I have game sounds on my headphones at the same time.
Are any of the main cards on the market (Looking at the Creatives, Asus, and the Auzens) supporting the ability to do these four things at once? (Two analog outputs simultaneously (headphones + speakers), optical input, and microphone)
Was looking optimistically at the Titanium HD as, by looking at the back of the card, looks like it might support what I want (RCA for my speakers, and a headphone jack) and I heard it is the first X-Fi designed from the ground up for W7.
I should note that the big thing is they need to be simultaneous. I want ot listen to music on my speakers while I have game sounds on my headphones at the same time.