• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Multiple Monitor setup.

js1974

Weaksauce
Joined
Jun 17, 2012
Messages
122
I'm currently using 2 Asus VW246H Monitors and will soon be purchasing a 3rd, I just setup a new desk and I'm wanting to move away from Monitor stands to Arms. Now I could go with a triple setup and leave one side blank until I purchase the 3rd monitor which is a solid option and I'm not against it but I could use some suggestions for the Mounts.

1. If I use a 3 system mount and leave 1 off for now until later.

2. If I use 3 individual Arms

3. If I use a dual mount system and buy a single arm later when I get the monitor.

I'm leaning towards the Single Arms options after reading and seeing this article. I figure there have to be some people in here who have gone through the same options and this is generally the best place for advice.

If this belongs in a different forum feel free to move it and my apologies.
 
Back
Top