• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Multiple HDD shipping container??

dnphamus13

Limp Gawd
2FA
Joined
Jan 3, 2009
Messages
401
I'll be moving back to San Antonio at the end of the year. It finally hit me that I don't have any way to lock my server rack during the move. I'm in the military, so the government will be paying for the move. One of my last moves a significant amount of DVDs came up missing. I don't want a repeat of that with my HDDs. If it happens I could get a reimbursement but the problem is the DATA.........

Is there a shipping container for multiple hard drives?

Thanks
 
I don't know how much data you have but it might be a good idea to back it up before moving.
 
Back
Top