AnAngelsDeath
Gawd
- Joined
- Feb 6, 2006
- Messages
- 813
I recently acquired an 80GB Hitachi HDD. I Tried to install windows on it and decided not too halfway through the install, so i reformatted the hdd in windows, and it works, i have all my musik and what not on there, but for some reason when i boot up my computer, after it makes it past the bios, it gives me the selection to boot from two copies of windows. One of them is the one i'm using, obviously, and the other is from the half install i did on the new hdd, and i click on it it says that there is an error with the windows install and then it reboots my computer. How do I make it go away so it boots straight to the working copy of windows instead of me having to select it !