I have never built a rig before allways bought store boughts but am going to build a rig with a buddy who knows how to build pc's but he has mostly built business pc's.
So my question is a newb one.
I got a CM stacker and it comes with 3 fans allready but i am going to add 3 more(2 in the rear and another on the side:crossflow).So my question is will my power supply have anough space to hook up all the fans plus the other extra's that i plan to add on it?I am going with a PC Power and Cooling 510 SLI power supply.Is their some kind of special adapter or somthing that i can hook all the fans onto so it does not take up too many slots on the power supply?
here is the case
http://www.coolermaster.com/product_common_images/6158020afe887442c69cb74736fbaf1f.pdf
here is the power supply
http://www.pcpowercooling.com/products/viewproduct.php?show=T51SLI
just a idea of what's going in here.....
AMD X2 3800 OR X2 4400
Asus A8N-SLI-Premium or Crossfire
Zalman 9500 or Coolermaster hyper 6+
2 GB Crucial Value Series Ram
Maxtor 300GB DM10
2x 6800 Ultra or X850 XT PE(depends on motherbaord)
2x SilenX 80mm fans + Coolermaster Crossflow Fan
PC Power and Cooling 510 SLI Deluxe
SB Audigy2 ZS
Coolermaster Musketeer Tach
Vantec Nexus NXP-201 Fan Controller
CM stacker comes with 2x120mm and 1 80mm fans allready.
Coolermaster Ultra Aurora Cold Cathode Tube,Blue
I think i have a decent rig in the makings......any thoughts or suggestions....................
So my question is a newb one.
I got a CM stacker and it comes with 3 fans allready but i am going to add 3 more(2 in the rear and another on the side:crossflow).So my question is will my power supply have anough space to hook up all the fans plus the other extra's that i plan to add on it?I am going with a PC Power and Cooling 510 SLI power supply.Is their some kind of special adapter or somthing that i can hook all the fans onto so it does not take up too many slots on the power supply?
here is the case
http://www.coolermaster.com/product_common_images/6158020afe887442c69cb74736fbaf1f.pdf
here is the power supply
http://www.pcpowercooling.com/products/viewproduct.php?show=T51SLI
just a idea of what's going in here.....
AMD X2 3800 OR X2 4400
Asus A8N-SLI-Premium or Crossfire
Zalman 9500 or Coolermaster hyper 6+
2 GB Crucial Value Series Ram
Maxtor 300GB DM10
2x 6800 Ultra or X850 XT PE(depends on motherbaord)
2x SilenX 80mm fans + Coolermaster Crossflow Fan
PC Power and Cooling 510 SLI Deluxe
SB Audigy2 ZS
Coolermaster Musketeer Tach
Vantec Nexus NXP-201 Fan Controller
CM stacker comes with 2x120mm and 1 80mm fans allready.
Coolermaster Ultra Aurora Cold Cathode Tube,Blue
I think i have a decent rig in the makings......any thoughts or suggestions....................