• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Multidrive eSATA enclosure

aye29

Weaksauce
Joined
Jun 20, 2006
Messages
76
Where can I get a SATA enclosure that supports multiple drives (at least 4) connected using USB or eSATA? I don't need RAID or NAS support in the enclosure, I just need space for more hard drives since my case is running out of room.
 
I had the same predicament except I had extra IDE hard drives after I got a new motherboard that used SATA, I went with Addonics.

Specifically their Mini Storage Tower, here is the direct link http://www.addonics.com/products/raid_system/mst4.asp

I am planning to hook up 4 IDE hard drive in the JBOD with USB version. I have notice you can purchase 2 versions with 4 SATA instead.

The other company I was going to try was Sans Digital, here is the direct link of a SATA 4 hard drive enclosure http://www.sansdigital.com/MS4T.html

Good luck.
 
I'll second cooldrives.com
Kind of a shady looking yahoo shop, I know. But i've ordered SATA cables a few times from them, and have only good things to say about their prices and speed of shipment
 
Back
Top