Multichannel EQ?

Okay, does anybody know of a basic mixer (something like what comes with nForce audio drivers, nTune) that will allow me to use a different EQ for different channels? I am using my old stereo as a pair of subs for my comp, problem is I need to have custom EQ for just them. I have integrated 8ch audio on my LanParty nForce3 s754.

Setup is...
Creative Inspire 2500 2.1 <---> front left/right channel
Rear left/right channel <---> AUX of stereo <---> speakers

Will greatly appreciate any pointers. Thanks ;)

Im guessing you want a software option... im no help there but i would get an 11 ban analog EQ and hook it between your sound card and your amp... it will be simple to do and to control without adding more overhead on your proc....i do know of a few sound cards (echo for example) that will allow you to eq each output channel.... if you do find a cheap software option post it because im sure your not the only one with this kind of issue.... :cool:

Download the newer versions of FFDShow, it contains a full 6 channel sound engine. I've not fooled with it much, but I know that it will do 6-channel convolutions, which is a HELL of a lot more advanced than just EQ, so I figure it might do that too =]

Aaaargh *grumble* I cant even get it to clone the rear output. But thanks anyway, FFDShow is a very handy little tool :)

FFDShow is great, especially for upscaling DVD's and clearing out graininess. Takes a while to play around with and find what's best, but there's a number of guides available online to help if you are interested in fooling around with it more. It's just a shame that there really isn't much info available WITH the program, you have to dredge the Internet for it.

Back