• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Multi Fan Controller

BigRon

Weaksauce
Joined
Oct 10, 2004
Messages
112
I currently have a Tsunami case that has 2x120mm and 1x92mm fans in. I also have a rather hefty 120x38mm fan sat on my XP-120 :D Im about to upgrade to SLI'd BFG 7800GTX OC 256's. I'm thinkin this things not gona get any quieter...

All of the fan controllers I like the look of have the 3pin mobo style header for the feeds. I know I can get adapters to go to molex but are these ok to drive 3x120's and a 92?

Also would it still reg the fan speed?

I like the style of the thermaltake hardcano 13/14, any other recommendations? (must be single bay and black)

Thx
 
They will run those fans just fine.. I use a vantec fancontroller four rheostat control circuits, controlling 5 fans. 3 X120mm fans and 2 x 80mm fans over my hdds. No problems. Use the three pin connections.


WZ
 
you could also try the sunbeam rheobus, its pretty powerful. 3 pin headers. comes in silver and black. controls from 0-12v
 
Thx peeps,

Think I'll get the hardcano 13 with the card reader in it.

Price wise Ive kinda not got a budget atm :D

any other recommedations?
 
Back
Top