Multi computer antivirus

Valker

n00b
Hello gents,
yes this is my first post.

I'm hoping to get some recomendations for a antivirus software. I have three personal use computers and they all need a new anti virus. Is there a bundle of something i can buy so that i dont have to pay 3 seperate charges for the sofware? I currently have 3 different brand names running, I have no preference as to the brand. I just want everything to be the same and to only pay one fee.

Thanks for any help u can provide,
-V

+1 for nod32

I haven't been using it for long but I like it much better than Mcafee and Symantec which we use for various deployments at work and AVG which I used to use at home.

Plenty of other good apps out there though.

Is there a reason no one's recommended MSE yet?

Good point, guilty as charged! :D I'm so used to thinking "business level" when seeing request for multiple licenses. Even though I stated "home bundle" above and my mindframe should have been towards MSE too.

No, you don't want to combine to AV products on the same machine as that will just cause you problems.

OP - MSE is the way to go for free & good home-based AV protection.

+1 for MSE, and please don't install more than 1 av package.

If you really want something paid I just posted this over in the Hot Deals section but you can get the 3-user pack of Kaspersky Security Suite 2010 for free after MIR from Frys. Includes free shipping

Back