• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

MTT S80 making driver progress

https://videocardz.com/newz/moore-threads-new-gpu-driver-doubles-game-support-to-42-titles
They added 21 additional titles to their supported game list bringing the total to 42.
Not bad really for a scaled-up PowerVR GPU.
The hardware looks solid, but as always it is the drivers kicking it in the teeth.
This is a PowerVR based GPU? Now I'm interested in this. I know after Apple dumped PowerVR that they were bought up by some Chinese company, but I was hoping that China would use PowerVR to bring back their GPU's to PC. They should have called this the Kyro 4.
 
This is a PowerVR based GPU? Now I'm interested in this. I know after Apple dumped PowerVR that they were bought up by some Chinese company, but I was hoping that China would use PowerVR to bring back their GPU's to PC. They should have called this the Kyro 4.
https://www.tomshardware.com/news/moore-threads-mtt-s80-tested-bullslab-jay
"BullsLab Jay’s investigation shows that the MTT S80 relies on a PowerVR-based GPU architecture – so its mysterious Chunxaio GPU with MUSA cores has now been unmasked."

 
Back
Top