MSN Hacker

Agashka

Limp Gawd
Today a MSN hacker just hacked my sister's MSN,

He sent my sister to a website, then he managed to got her password. and changed it. He connected to it. I was on her msn, so he talked to me with her msn and said me that:

Martine says:
slt !!!
V1NC33N7 says:
salut
Martine says:
c tu veut savoir c un de tes contacte te bloque va sur se site http://lurcy.bourdier.free.fr
V1NC33N7 says:
ok

translate:

"If you wanna know who blocked you go to this website"

well i didnt click, because i really not trust that. But he showed us his webcam and i managed to click print screen at the right moment, i know that cant be a proff but here we go:

hackerhackeddc8.png

What shoul i do with that?

edit:

ahd the craziest thing is he said he controlled the electricity or something like that then the TV open'd up/close/up/close

If he gets back online ask him where I can buy those kick ass jackets.

I want to buy 382 of them and sell them on ebay, cause I gots to gets paid!!!

FromTheLou said:
If he gets back online ask him where I can buy those kick ass jackets.

I want to buy 382 of them and sell them on ebay, cause I gots to gets paid!!!

Those crazy French kids, when will they learn fashion isnt for everyone. On a serious note, well not really, a lot of French young men (usually of Senegal dissent) dress in a somewhat 1980's maybe 90's US fashion, noticed it when I spent a few months working in Paris. Even here in the UK our wannbe gangsta's dress in relatively modern fashions.

Also, he controls the electricity, I would prob either call the electricity company, if, of course, you cant get through to them its prob time to call in the DGSE or maybe the UN?

Also I dont really get what you mean by, the TV opens and closes. Wasnt that a episode of the outer limits and then he got trapped in TV land?

The tv open'ed and closed? Do you mean it turned off and on? Did anything else lose power (like the computer)?

nope only the TV... it was getting on/off
it was like he said something about electricity and it started to do that, that was really crazy , anyway i reported his website to free.fr probly his ISP

Agashka said:
nope only the TV... it was getting on/off
it was like he said something about electricity and it started to do that, that was really crazy , anyway i reported his website to free.fr probly his ISP
The monitor?

Back