• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

MSI Z97 G43 Can't setup RAID

Superjoe

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
1,311
I have the BIOS set to RAID but it never presents a single thing in the boot screen to actually configure it. From what I gather it is CTRL-I to do it but it doesn't work. The manual says nothing. I'm going to shit can this stupid motherboard. How the heck do I set up the RAID array?

Thanks
 
Back
Top