• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

MSI Wind U100- Final Specs

phobic

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Apr 17, 2002
Messages
4,363
Well, the official/final specs are here and I'm thinking MSI has a winner. The screen is even LED backlit. :D

Windows Version (ships June 16):

msi-wind-specs-table.jpg


The Linux version is the same for the most part except it will only have a 3-cell battery (brings weight down to 2.3 lbs) with 512MB Ram. It will cost $399 and will be available later this summer.

Benchmarks here.
 
that machine looks awesome. i had an eee pc and couldnt stand it mainly for its lack of quality but the msi looks damn nice in that department.
 
The specs look very good. Too bad battery life will be very mediocre with the $399 model. :( I'll wait to see how Dell's mini Inspiron compares this month.
 
I really want one of these. I need a laptop and wanted one for coding/web browsing/MS office etc... Gaming is not the priority. Though if I needed a fix it would be emulators or starcraft or something non 3d intensive.
 
Back
Top