• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

MSI Warranty

maliclipse

Weaksauce
Joined
Oct 19, 2007
Messages
101
How is MSI to deal with if you have a problem?

I've been having problems with my Diamond 5970 since day one and Diamond has been avoiding setting up the RMA. I'm withing my 30 day return policy and I'm ready to give the card back to the place I bought it.

Since 5970s are hard to find I'm thiking of picking up a pair of MSI 5870s for CFX.

I'm not a fan of the GTX480/470 stuff because of the amount of power and heat. I was hoping the 470 cards were going to be faster than the 5870s but that did not turn out to be the case.

MH
 
Back
Top