Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Err, sorry, I meant the process with them. Are they fast about it or doee it take forever? Are the bitches and just return shit back saying there isn't a problem when there really is, stuff like that.
got a 9600gt a few months ago and it doesn't play any 3d stuff at all. two different computer and everything I tried crashes almost instantly or with in a minute there is graphic corruption and a driver halt/restore in window. Fan also stay at 100% speed when the cmputer is in sleep mode.
I'm just afraid they will say nothing is wrong and send it back
Its been 3 years since I did an RMA to msi, but they were fast and fair. I even once screwed up a MSI mobo by putting a weird video card in a slot backwards and frying the board, and they replaced in about a week.
kinda old but have to ask, Does MSI let you know what they did some how? I got a tracking number today but how do I know if they replaced, repaired, or just sent me the same card back?
They recieved it on the 8th
On the 10th They asked
Can we replace your card: "NX8800GTX-T2D768E-HD-OC to the NX8800GT-T2D1GE-OC card?"
At the time the GTX cost me $500.00 So I was hoping for something better.
256 bit against 384 and 112 against 128 does not sound fair..
After checking the benchies at Tomshardware the GT is less card.
I would prefer an equalivent card or better.
Thanks Let me know
On the 15th they asked me this: "Can we replace to 602-V177-04S N260GTX-T2D896 ?"
I said thanks I will take it.. Should be here wensday the 24th
I got the same exact card back but it works now. I wish they said what they did to it.
What really sucked is they sent the card back in a 9800+ retail box. SO I was excited to get a better card but it wasn't..
Still has the issue with the fan going 100% in sleep mode. It also doesn't come out of sleep mode correctly all the time. It's weird, gmae looks like they are running correctly but they run in slow-mo. Mouse movement looks correct but you move or shoot and it's SLOW yet 60fps.....