MSI rebates?

zalazin

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
May 12, 2000
Messages
1,655
Just bought an MSI R7-250 Radeon from Newegg supposed to have a 15.00 rebate. Newegg sent a link to MSI rebate online registration. I filled it out but faqs say I still have to send barcode, invoice,filled out and signed form. BUT there is not actual form for me to sign. I called Newegg they could not find any rebate form. Now I find from Google that MSI rarely honors their rebate. MSI rebate is MSI-16104 I need the actual pdf form to print out and sign. Anyone out there have info?
 
Good luck with that, I never got my rebates from a GTX650Ti and then a 750Ti I got a while back.
 
Got my Newegg/MSI rebate on a mobo I bought at Christmas, and it only took a few weeks.
They sent it on a $10 Visa card which I originally didn't like, but it was actually easier
for me to make use of that rather than have to cash a paper check.

Used it to buy lunch at a fast food joint. :)
 
If you have trouble getting MSI or other brands to honor your rebate, talk to Newegg - they may honor it on behalf of the actual manufacturer.

I had trouble getting my $25 rebate from NZXT after following up with those cheats for over a year and a half, I spoke to Newegg and they sent me a rebate.
 
Never been burned but once for a $40.00 rebate from PowerColor many years ago. The reason? I used tracking from USPS & they said that voided my rebate. Complete BS! There was no fine print mentioning that either. They had no intention of honoring it. PowerColor will never see a nickel of my business ever.
 
I recently bought an R9 390 from MSI off Newegg with a $20 rebate. It came in faster than I thought it would, within a few weeks.
 
Back
Top