MSI Radeon X1900XTX - $276.99 after MIR

I'm pretty sure UT2007 is dx9.
I forgot about Halo 2. That will be dx10.
Hopefully it's better than Halo 1. :rolleyes:

kohan69 said:
No, where do you see that?
!

The PDF rebate form lists the participating vendors; one is Monarch. Monarch's website lists the X1900XTX for $375. Although they don't mention the rebate on their page, why shouldn't you be able to use the rebate form if it specifically says purchases from Monarch qualify?

GregP said:
The PDF rebate form lists the participating vendors; one is Monarch. Monarch's website lists the X1900XTX for $375. Although they don't mention the rebate on their page, why shouldn't you be able to use the rebate form if it specifically says purchases from Monarch qualify?

It has to be a MSI x1900xtx. I only see an built by ATI version of that card.

Archer75 said:
It has to be a MSI x1900xtx. I only see an built by ATI version of that card.

D'oh! You're right, my bad. Sorry guys. Completely overlooked that.

kohan69 said:
Halo 2, Unreal 2k6 and Guilty Gears(?) is coming in '06
So Halo 2 is going to come out before the operating system that it arbitrarily requires to run is going to be on the market? Since Vista was pushed back to Q107, and all. Somebody at Microsoft really dropped the ball, here.

finalgt said:
So Halo 2 is going to come out before the operating system that it arbitrarily requires to run is going to be on the market? Since Vista was pushed back to Q107, and all. Somebody at Microsoft really dropped the ball, here.

No it will probably just replace solitaire or minesweeper

Holy thread resurrection Batman!

Just to let everyone know, I got my $150 rebate check from MSI on Black Friday. wewt!
(I sent the paperwork in sometime in early September)

revenant said:
Holy thread resurrection Batman!

Just to let everyone know, I got my $150 rebate check from MSI on Black Friday. wewt!
(I sent the paperwork in sometime in early September)

same here :)

I just got my MSI $100 rebate on my X1900XT just a few days ago. I'm seriously considering this. Though I would have to buy a new case as mine won't hold another big honking vid card.

Edit:
I should look at the dates. There is a new on that goes till 12/31/06 for $150 off of a X1900XT CF though.

Still waiting on mine. Sent it in back in September and haven't gotten it back yet. I got all of my other rebates from that build though.

Back