• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

MSI P35 Platinum Combo

FEVER

n00b
Joined
Feb 24, 2007
Messages
13
Anyone have experience with this board?
I just purchased it yesterday for my first major upgrade to my VM.
I'll be swapping my E6600 & Zalman 9700 NT cooler, 650W TruPower Trio PSU, 4Gb corsair 667 (x2 2gb stix), and one EVGA 7950GT 512Mb into this new MSI board.
(I also picked up a full retail box of vista basic)

If youre not familiar with this model:

http://www.msicomputer.com/product/p_spec.asp?model=P35_Platinum_Combo&class=mb
or
http://www.msicomputer.co.uk/index.php?func=proddesc&prod_no=1250&maincat_no=1
 
Back
Top