MSI N560GTX Ti Twin Frozr II OC Give-away!

MSI always reminds me of mindless self indulgence. MSI the computer parts company is a close second.

I have always been a fan of having more than one fan on higher end GPUs. MSI's design is very pleasing and having the two fans will definitely keep it cool while hopefully keeping the decibels to a minimum.

This card looks awesome. I've actually been considering buying one of these if I can find an extra $250 somewhere.

While I am impressed with the mass array of heatpipes slinking out of the underside of the videocard, I long for a single fan exhausting the heat out of my case. The days of dual 80mm fans on the back cases have left me sour on their aural qualities.

MSI's new video card image and product are da BOMB!!! They make my puny EVGA 285 look like an old vga card.

I really like how MSI is reaching out to the public, asking for feedback and stuff.

They'll certainly win my business in the future..

I, Zepher, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

It's as ugly as my GTX260 lightning. And if it's as noisy I could care less if I win........ but I'll take it..... oorah!

MSI has been on the rise for a while lately; it is good to see the trend continuing.

Image is great. Been using Afterburner for a while now, might as well get the matching hardware :)

I'm an air cooling and nVidia nut and I would LOVE to get my hands on these babes! I love the dual fans per card cooling and would love to see what these cards could do in SLI. :D

I started paying attention when MSI released their Big Bang Xpower X58 motherboard (that I now own), and I'll be sticking with MSI whenever I upgrade.

MSI has become the premiere hardware and gaming enthusiast company with their support for applications such as Afterburner (2.1.0 released recently) and their commitment to using very high-quality parts on their motherboards and graphics cards, such as solid state chokes, etc.

I've always found MSI's heatsink design to look like it does the best cooling... but it needs to be more extreme!!! How about a three slot cooler for those of us who have any need of those damn slots??

I've never owned an MSI product, but I wouldn't mind starting. I've kept with a single brand so far for nvidia since my first GeForce 4, but I'm no stickler for brand affiliation!

go go msi!

somehow someway ive always ended up with msi components in my pc builds.. good products.

I like the look of the card and custom cooler, however I don't think the slight overclocks applied at the manufacturer are particularily usefull. I wish companies would keep stock settings and avoid the price bump since the end user can overclock the cards fairly simply.

Last edited:
Back