MSI N560GTX Ti Twin Frozr II OC Give-away!

Card looks pretty sweet, especially for the price. Will work nicely for my new rig I'm building. :)

I like when companies come up with good cooling and deviate from the boring reference designs.

Same cooler as the GTX460 Hawk and Talon attack right? I don't like this card as much as others but its far better than my ECS brand 8800 GTS 512. Why no vapor chamber love for the 560s? Also not as good as the Gigabyte which is stock OCed to 1GHz.

I love the new designs and cooling ability of the Frozr line. Especially what I've seen of Frozr III. MSI are at the top of my picks for my next card. Love my GD-80 mobo, too.

Msi has always had a good quality name, but I think they really hit it on the mark with this active cooling on midrange cards. Most people buy midrange because of the overclocking potential add so much more value for less money spent!

I was no one.
Then I bought Hawk TA from MSI, and now I'm like the hottest kid in my neighborhood.

If I get GTX 560 Ti Twin Frozr II OC, I would totally score.

I think they are headed in the right direction and giving away free stuff is always a way to improve upon it...

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!:D

Having hands-on experience with other MSI video cards utilizing the Twin Frozr II cooling system, I can honestly say they look fantastic!

normal drivel ;)
but seriously, I'm looking for a new graphics card for my old desktop (currently using a 9800 GTX+), and this would be nice...

My other post is also drivel.

Since no one helped me with my 4890 cooling issue, I need a new video card. This MSI card has a nice name and 560 is a very nice number.

What's not to like?

The card itself looks sweet and I really like the idea of the "military class" components so that it can stand up to the extreme temps. I have an SLI mobo but have never been able to take advantage of it.

Sweet looking card, half the price of a 580 GTX and nVidia driver FTW!

Have a MSI460GTX and love it its design. Props to MSI for stepping up to the plate with their new stuff!

Honestly,
I won't know what to think of the cards until you give them to me, so......

The card looks great. MSI has a good image in my eyes for video cards, but I think their motherboards are crap. Seriously crap. I've owned one and my dad has owned 3 that failed. Every single MSI mobo that i or my dad has purchased has failed.

Back