MSI N560GTX Ti Twin Frozr II OC Give-away!

Ever since I saw the GTX 275 Twin Frozr a while back I've been keeping an eye on each generation of the Frozr cards. This looks to be the best yet with a killer card underneath the awesome custom cooler. I'd have to pick up another one to match it if I won though... ;]

I'm totally entering cause I love the way the dual fans look -- you know what would rock more though? make a fan-like design for water cooling - for the water to flow through. Oh man, that alone...!

these MSI Frozr edition cards have one of the sexiest if not the sexiest heatsinks I have ever seen. Keep it coming MSi.:D:D:D:D:D:D

I've got an MSI GTX 470. I could go for the TwinFrozr cooler though on the GTX 560 Ti. That would help temps a lot for SLI.

I think the card looks well designed, the packaging on the other hand (haha im a graphic designer) I think, could look a little less cluttered, but for the audience its aimed at (tech-people), it is sufficient.

I have been a perennial AMD buyer but this card is quite sexy. The fans and heatsinks look pretty disgustingly superior to some of the competition. I wonder how much you could personally overclock the /OC as compared to the golden edition.

Don't know why more companies don't use dual fans. Surely they could move more air than a single fan at lower noise too.

(Thanks for the contest, MSI and [H] ! )

Nice card, but needs better color schemes. Like how quiet they are compare to reference card.

Back