• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

MSI Lightning 7970 Availability?

jwl24

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 1, 2013
Messages
319
Does anyone know if this card is being sold anymore? I finally came to the conclusion that this is one of the best 7970 cards available along side the Asus matrix, but I can't seem to find it for sale anywhere...

Pretty annoying I have the time and money to go and purchase the card and can't find it anywhere...
 
I just emailed my contact at MSI. Ill post here what I find out.
 
Thanks man, been on a witch-hunt for these cards... and I don't want to pick up the PE, or the other one that they got, I just don't feel like they compare to the lightnings.
 
I'm interested in whether MSI is making any more of these too. If you hear back from MSI, please let us know Elmy.
 
Yeah .. I got no reply back from my contact. I think they are not being made anymore and I need 2 more..... I might have both of mine up for sale here when the 7990 comes out in a few weeks. I'm thinking of going to 2 7990's
 
Yeah, I'm going to wait until the 7990's come out and see what the performance is like before pulling the trigger on a 7970.
 
Back
Top