MSI HD 6970 Video Card $299 (after rebate) TigerDirect

I saw this and was going to post it a few hours ago, nice find. Shipping will add ~$7, you can use Mr. Rebates to get ~$13 cashback, which will negate the shipping and take a few bucks off the final price.

Very nice find OP. Remember to use [H]ard commission links to help keep the community going..

use a discover card with shop discover and your down another $23 from cashback

Instant savings has dropped by $15 so now final after MIR is $314.99 + S&H.

I am going to wait till BF3 comes out to upgrade. Nothing I play right now really taxes my GTX 260 at 1920x1200. Then again the games I play are as old as my card, if not older :p.

[21CW]killerofall;1036996568 said:
Instant savings has dropped by $15 so now final after MIR is $314.99 + S&H.

I am going to wait till BF3 comes out to upgrade. Nothing I play right now really taxes my GTX 260 at 1920x1200. Then again the games I play are as old as my card, if not older :p.

Im sorta in the same boat. Money that I dont have is burning a hole in my pocket to upgrade just because I feel like Im using a 4 year old video card. That being said, the main game I play is Black Ops, and I have everything maxed out on my 24" monitor and still get 125 fps average with this GTX 295.

It's a shame they started charging tax in my state because they bought CrapUSA. My last few cards came from there but no more. Seems moronic of them to compromise the #2 PC part etailer position to take on a B&M business model that has already failed miserably.

Back