MSI GeForce GTX 980TI GOLDEN EDITION $369 After Rebate

That's just NewEgg having their occasional amazing deal. It's still 500-600 bucks everywhere else. Snagged this one last night before it sold out. There was no tax and free shipping, so that made this deal even better.

If you get your card, im jelly.
Should be getting mine in a few days. Honestly, it was completely unexpected. Just happened across it and then I saw the link here the next day. I'm glad I snagged it up.

I keep wondering if it was a random deal....maybe mistake?
Newegg does this occasionally. It's finding deals like this that are the hard part.

I think they're still feeling out how they should price them. They probably have a bunch to move and what to know how much they can sell them for.

I think they're still feeling out how they should price them. They probably have a bunch to move and what to know how much they can sell them for.

This is exactly my thoughts too. With the RX480, GTX1070, and GTX1080 all starting to get into circulation they have to adjust the price of these. But just what do you price these awesome cards at when you have the RX480 that's supposed to compare to this at a couple of hundred cheaper? And then the 1070 and 1080's blowing these out of the water for the price that some are still trying to sell the 980 and 980ti's at.

This is exactly my thoughts too. With the RX480, GTX1070, and GTX1080 all starting to get into circulation they have to adjust the price of these. But just what do you price these awesome cards at when you have the RX480 that's supposed to compare to this at a couple of hundred cheaper? And then the 1070 and 1080's blowing these out of the water for the price that some are still trying to sell the 980 and 980ti's at.

The 480 will not compete the 980ti. It is meant to compete with the 970, and if we are lucky it will be competitive with the 980.

Back