Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I used up all the SATA II ports(1-6) and now I have my data drive that is SATA III but the marvell SATA III ports appear to require two disks in raid array in order to work. Has anyone been able to get the marvell ports to work with a single drive?
I think you install the AHCI drivers and set it to ahci in bios..there is a seperate set of drivers for the marvell controller....thats the way it is on the dfi x58 board i have...