MSI Barebone System Give-Away

I like the solid state caps that MSI uses. I've been into computers for way too many years and dealt with way to cheap of products over the years.
Give me something reliable to build off of.

Hey guys - some great comments here :)

Kyle should be posting this soon but we also wanted to give you a heads up on our Facebook and Twitter for those that like to learn more about MSI products and how well we are doing (especially making sure to post reviews).

www.facebook.com/msicomputerus
www.twitter.com/msiusa

Good luck to the winners!

Rajiv Kothari
MSI North America PR Manager

sexy! Cool, quite, and simply computer geek sexy :D

Last edited:
In for one. Twin Frozer is a pretty sweet cooling setup.

i would say 2 fans are better then one. I used a frozr 250gts it worked pretty well but it was big.

I have had an MSI Hawk 5770 with a Frozr cooler before upgrading to the 6950 and it is one of the best aftermarket coolers I've seen in quite a while. It's quiet and keeps the video card cool. There has never been any issues with it.

haven't owned any MSI video cards, like the look though, and the cooler looks superb.

While I'm not familiar with the frozr line...

my first GPU was MSI. the ti4200, that still runs today. :)

Power of suggestion there, y'know. Anyway, the card looks suave. Gonna echo a lot of the comments here and say that the cooling looks awesome. Why else call it a Frozr? C'mon, MSI... Do me a solid. I'm running an old Dell craptop with integrated G45 graphics. I can't even play Minecraft with that crap! Help me out!

The Frozr cooling design does an excellent job of cooling while remaining fairly quiet- gotta love good temps without head-ache level noise.

the cooling setup on the Frozr's, OC + low noise = #wiinning

Please don't ban me for the CS quote...:D

Just knowing there are military components in MSI's Frozr lineup helps me get more headshots.

I like the Frozr cooling and the excellent price/performance ratio!

dual card facing fans. I've never considered a single backfan blowing air across the card to be very efficient. Now gimme.

If you're not water cooling, Twin Frozr cards are ultimately the way to go

The Frozr line of cards to me appear to be the best aftermarket cooling solution out there. So many aftermarket coolers show with testing to barely have any statistically valid delta over the stock coolers, but the Frozr line blows everything out of the water. Having the cards run so much cooler opens up all sorts of doors for better overclocks across the board.

Back