MSI Barebone System Give-Away

I actually haven't used any products from MSI, but promise to if I win this drawing.

I have no experience with the Frozr series, but from what i've read they've got good cooling for less noise, so what .

I love the way the card looks honestly. And it seems like they sell the cards at a good value for what they do.

I'm digging the heatsink heatpipes btw, hahah, I don't know why but damn do I love heatpipes.

TwinFrozr coolers have been awesome for me ever since the GTX275 model. Thanks MSI.

What I like about MSI Frozr graphics cards is that they are quieter than the typical blower type, plus keep the GPU cooler.

That is one sweet looking card! I like that it has both DVI ports as well as a mini HDMI. The cooling on the card looks phenomenal, meaning that I'd be able to play games longer with less worry about overheating.

The Twin Frozr paired with the Afterburner software tool. I've had my MSI GTX460 ever since it came out and can only dream of the double blade action of a twin frozr on a 560. . . o the voltage tweaks!!!

I dig the dual fan design as well as the MSI cut out logo on the back plate. Nice card! Thanks for the contest! :D

I like MSI's products. They're really sharp and clean-looking. The dual-fan cooler on that video card is snazzy.

I have always been impressed with msi. And these two pieces of hardware looks fantastic.

Back