MSI Afterburner - Voltage Control on one card, but not the other?

SaViOr-

[H]ard|Gawd
Hey guys, I got my new pair of Powercolor 2GB 6950s a couple days ago and have been trying to do a little OCing with them. I did notice that in AB I have voltage control on GPU 1, but not GPU2 even though both of the boxes that allow voltage unlock are checked in the settings. I thought that AB would put the same clock settings and voltage on both cards since I checked the box that says 'Synchronize settings with similar graphics processors', but that's not the case.

I fired up Kombustor to do a little stability testing since 3D Mark 11 kept freezing at the third graphics test, and noticed that GPU1 would run at the voltage setting of 1.15 that I set in AB, but GPU2 is still at 1.1. Voltage was checked with 2 GPU-Z windows since voltage showed up as 1.1 in the Kombustor window and that didn't look right to me.

Any ideas on what's going on here :confused:. I was originally using AB 2.1 and then got 2.2 Beta 5 and am still experiencing the same issue. Using Cat 1.8 with the latest CAP.

I understand that, but I don't understand why one card would have voltage control and the other wouldn't if they're the exact same card. lol stupid software

Nope, no such switch exists that I'm aware of. Only switch I have is for dual Bios and both are set to 1

Back