• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

MSI 890FXA-GD70 Raid issue

cheesehazard

Weaksauce
Joined
Dec 15, 2005
Messages
97
I have a MSI 890FXA-GD70 and two Crucial sata 3 ssds I am trying to install a raid 0 on. I set the raid up in the raid menu, start the windows 7 install, it completes then the system restarts and i get a black screen with no activity at all. I have broken the raid, recreated it still the same thing. I have the bios 1.81 installed right now on the motherboard. Any ideas?
 
I'm unsure if you did it this way, but you need a fresh format of windows 7 and you have to install the raid drivers from WinPE in order to get it to work properly. When installing Win7 there's an area for "Install Other Drivers" and that's where you need to start.
 
Back
Top