MSI 8800GT 512MB $215.99 at ClubIT

+ $ 8.71 shipping = $224.70 a few bucks over the price I want to pay for them but we're getting close... When they hit the 200 mark, I'll be all over them! :D

Yup, they always kill me on shipping. Love when the egg has free shipping on stuff I want.

Man, this is the best price anywhere. I think this MSI is the same model as the ones Dell offered but never delivered. I already have an eVGA 8800GT en route to my house otherwise I would be all over this.

For those of you looking for a card, better jump on this before it goes out of stock.

So close to jumping on this they are getting into the price range I have been looking for as well.

Watch out, this is not the OC-Edition.
This one has standard clocks - Core: 600Mhz, not 660Mhz!
All standard, shaderclocks are standard and the memory, too.

This one is not the same card like the one from DELL!

Watch out!

Watch out, this is not the OC-Edition.
This one has standard clocks - Core: 600Mhz, not 660Mhz!
All standard, shaderclocks are standard and the memory, too.

This one is not the same card like the one from DELL!

Watch out!

cant you just OC it yourself?

Of course you can.
I just wanted to clarify that this is not that much of a bargain compared to a video card which is covered by warranty, because it it factory-overclocked.

Well, you know what I mean.... :D

Had this been posted 2 weeks ago I would have NOT brought Sapphire 3850 512mb! :(

So tempting...

i just bit - i have had an MSI 7900 GTO for a while and ive never had any issue with it, so im deciding to stick with msi again. best price ive seen, ppl in the f/s section are still pushing 250, and here u dont have to worry about trolls :D

Pretty nice price, esp. with no rebates. But I only payed $230 out the door for my BFG 8800 GT OC at Best Buy and that was literally a month ago...

Overclocked means nothing. Woohoo the manufacturer oc'd your card a few mhz.. Same cores, same memory, nothing you can't do. Them charging more for OC'd versions of the cards should be considered robbery. :p

OOS
I saw this about an hour ago and was ready to bite but got busy at work. Could really use this for a build I'm doing for a friend. :(

Should I get rid of my 2900 Pro 512mb 512bit over this?

If you do, give it to me. We can do a swap. My 2900pro gets over 11k in 3d06 scores.. and similar 8800gt's score around 12k. The only reason I bought this over a 2900pro was because i couldnt find a 512bit version anywhere for sale for a decent (Newegg's $160) price. I have wtb threads here and on anandtech for em ;(

Overclocked means nothing. Woohoo the manufacturer oc'd your card a few mhz.. Same cores, same memory, nothing you can't do. Them charging more for OC'd versions of the cards should be considered robbery. :p

Some people don't want to deal with searching to find a decent overclocking program and then taking the time to figure it out/set it up. Some people, like me, also don't want that on their computer for various reasons. To each his own.

Pretty nice price, esp. with no rebates. But I only payed $230 out the door for my BFG 8800 GT OC at Best Buy and that was literally a month ago...

that price was only for one week, and 4% overclock is nothing to break out the bold tags for.

this is a great price for a name brand card, and ClubIt is a decent company to deal with.

Back