MSI 8800GT $208 @ Dell.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine still shows the 17th, no new emails since Tuesday that pushed the date from 12/10 to 12/17:

Order Description: GeForce 8800GT 512 MB GDDR3 Graphics Card

Order Information
Customer Number: xxxxxxxx
Dell Purchase ID: 2000xxxxxxxxx
Order Number: 938xxxxxx
Order Date: 11/24/2007
Order Status: In Production

Shipping Method: 3-5 Business Days
Est. Ship Date: 12/17/2007
Est. Delivery Date: 12/20/2007-12/24/2007
Carrier: Not Shipped
Tracking Number: Not Shipped

That's a xmas present to myself. I hope it ships next week.

Am I the only one??

Has anyone else shipped?
I ordered that same XFX card early in the morning on the 24th.
It was pushed back from shipping out 12/10 to 12/19. The next day it showed up as not shipping until the 22nd, with no e-mail notification or anything.
That's when I cancelled & went with the BFG deal at Best Buy. I like the 'order later, receive product sooner' style of order fulfilment though.

My ship date got pushed back to the 19th...

I got that same email saying my ship date was pushed back to the 19th too. I guess more people ordered the MSI one than the XFX. Or maybe they just got the XFX shipment first and MSI is on the way.

I just noticed something about this thread. If it gets 3 thousand more views it will be the most viewed thread in this forum. The leading one is an Intel thread.

Not bad for only 3 weeks of existance

The biggest thread ever in [H] long history has to be the Dell X800 XT-PE deal that never happened - it was enormous :)

I NEVER GOT AN E-MAIL!!! I had to log in and check...

I got that same email saying my ship date was pushed back to the 19th too. I guess more people ordered the MSI one than the XFX. Or maybe they just got the XFX shipment first and MSI is on the way.

Woohoo, after a long hiatus (I know this is slightly irrelevant), my XFX has shipped, along with Lucky007 (12/14/07). I'll be getting it next week.

Right after finals too. zomg. What greatness.
Kinda makes me feel good for spending the extra bit past the MSI. No offense, lol.

Est. Ship Date: 2/21/2008
Est. Delivery Date: 2/26/2008-2/28/2008
Yay...

LOL! when did you order? and the msi or xfx?

After the damn mwave fiasco, I canceled and reordered the damn Dell product. I still have the same price but I am thinking of recanceling, hah.

EDIT: I ordered the XFX card.

I got a bfg from BB, so I went to cancel the dell order. Upon doing so, they said that they will give a $30 refund if i keep the order and it ships by the 20th. So I said ok. I guess we will see if I score the card for under $200.

I got a bfg from BB, so I went to cancel the dell order. Upon doing so, they said that they will give a $30 refund if i keep the order and it ships by the 20th. So I said ok. I guess we will see if I score the card for under $200.

December 20th.... 2010. :p

Wow a $30 discount? Thats not half bad. I just cancelled via email and they didn't make that offer. I scored 3 8800gt's from BB with the 12% off coupons. It was worth it to me to get one for my son before Christmas , and I really didn't want to dick around with Dell anymore while I waited for mine.

I got COD4 and Crysis whilst I was there. Great games, both of them, but I will be happy when Crysis gets a patch. FU crysis not playing in 64bit SLI.

Overall, I'm very happy with my 8800 purchase. It's one of those things that you can buy for a compy that really makes a difference.

Wow a $30 discount? Thats not half bad. I just cancelled via email and they didn't make that offer. I scored 3 8800gt's from BB with the 12% off coupons. It was worth it to me to get one for my son before Christmas , and I really didn't want to dick around with Dell anymore while I waited for mine.

I got COD4 and Crysis whilst I was there. Great games, both of them, but I will be happy when Crysis gets a patch. FU crysis not playing in 64bit SLI.

Overall, I'm very happy with my 8800 purchase. It's one of those things that you can buy for a compy that really makes a difference.

Just depends on who you talk to. I asked if they would give me free overnight shipping since I'm having to wait and they offered a $20 discount. I ordered on the 24th so hopefully I will get one from the first batch they get(if any).

:D ordered on 11/25 xfx shipped msi still shows shipping on monday 12/7 :confused:....hoping still since one is a gift.

Man I hope this ships on Monday. I've had COD4 for a week and a half and haven't played it yet because I want to run it cranked up. Also wanting to play Crysis. I should have ordered both the XFX and MSI at the same time.

My XFX 8800GT shipped. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Estimated Delivery Date: 12/18/2007

12/15/2007 6:17 am Depart Facility Waco Regional Hub, TX
12/14/2007 11:48 pm In transit. Waco Regional Hub, TX
11:47 pm Processed at DHL Location. Waco Regional Hub, TX
6:13 pm Shipment picked up Fort Worth, TX

My XFX 8800GT shipped. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Estimated Delivery Date: 12/18/2007

12/15/2007 6:17 am Depart Facility Waco Regional Hub, TX
12/14/2007 11:48 pm In transit. Waco Regional Hub, TX
11:47 pm Processed at DHL Location. Waco Regional Hub, TX
6:13 pm Shipment picked up Fort Worth, TX

Thats good news, When did you order?

I feel sorry for the people that are waiting this long. I didn't even want one and it fell onto my lap with the best buy deal.

Add my name to the list of canceled orders. They pushed my ship date back to 1/18. Oh well, I've got a BB on the way so I'll be playing with it next week.

I ended up driving to best buy and getting the bfg so I cancelled as well.
I ordered about 9pm central time 11/24 , hopefully bumps somebody that ordered from here up :)

ok guys, todays the day, will dell pull through? i ordered a 22 lcd for this bad boy. so it better be here tuesday...

ok guys, todays the day, will dell pull through? i ordered a 22 lcd for this bad boy. so it better be here tuesday...

I m skeptical... my plan was to run over to bestbuy on my lunch break and of they have 512MB BFGs in stock then my Dell order will be cancelled.

edit: BFG 8800gt no longer on sale at bestbuy... they ring up at $279.99

Still nothing as of 10am EST.

There's still 7 hours left in the working day so that's still a good amount of time to hope but tbh I've lost it now lol

I haven't gotten an email notification, but I logged into my Dell account and checked:

Shipping Method: Next Business Day
Est. Ship Date: 12/26/2007
Est. Delivery Date: 12/27/2007

I've been patient and not whining, but I do believe I'll be calling Dell and telling them to go F**K themselves... Well, and canceling too, I knew I should have jumped on the BB deal... See where patience gets you kids? lolz :(

Edit: Going away because some jerk said to.

same thing here, ordered on the 24th :mad:

I haven't gotten an email notification, but I logged into my Dell account and checked:

I've been patient and not whining, but I do believe I'll be calling Dell and telling them to go F**K themselves... Well, and canceling too, I knew I should have jumped on the BB deal... See where patience gets you kids? lolz :(

Got the same notice and am canceling as I type this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back