MSI 6950's

Joined
May 23, 2012
Messages
15
Hello everyone. Im new to the forum. I was wondering if anyone knew where's the best place to acquire a unlockable 6950. I have an unlocked MSI R6950 and would love to pair it with a second card. Thanks for any info!
 
Hello everyone. Im new to the forum. I was wondering if anyone knew where's the best place to acquire a unlockable 6950. I have an unlocked MSI R6950 and would love to pair it with a second card. Thanks for any info!




Your best bet is going to be buying a used a 6950 that is already known to unlock... I don't think any retailer is still carrying reference 6950s that can unlock and the non-reference designs that did have a high probability of unlocking are probably all sold out by now.
 
I am trying to sell a reference HIS 6950 2gb (2nd post saying that, I hope it is allowed in this forum), if you are interested. It can be unlocked to a 6970, but I have only been running it with an OCed shader unlocked firmware.
 
Last edited:
I am trying to sell a reference HIS 6950 2gb (2nd post saying that, I hope it is allowed in this forum), if you are interested. It can be unlocked to a 6970, but I have only been running it with an OCed shader unlocked firmware.

Pm sent
 
I may have an MSI ref 6950 for sale shortly. I can sell you two XSPC waterblocks too ;)
 
I would try a GTX 680 if these 2 MSI Twin Frozr II 2 G cards are in demand,also a 4870x2 card would need to be sold,all in excellent condition
let me know
 
Back
Top