I recently got a MSI 6800GT, and it runs great, frames are great nice and smooth etc... It's just that whenever I enter a 3D game (like wow) it will load the game for like 2-5secs, then will indefinatly freeze for about 15 seconds (music still audible), until it returns back to working, and continues to chug along just fine.
I was wondeirng if anyone had heard of this issue, I'm guessing it's driver related, unless I've over-looked something else. It does this when oced and when not oced. Idle gpu temp is about 55-62c
MSI 6800GT (400/1070) AGP
DFI Lanparty NF3 Ultra-D
A64 3000+ Venice core
sound blaster audigy 2NX
800GB NVraid
1024mb Corsair XMS TCCD 2x512(chips brainpower pcb)
Enermax 430w PSU
I was wondeirng if anyone had heard of this issue, I'm guessing it's driver related, unless I've over-looked something else. It does this when oced and when not oced. Idle gpu temp is about 55-62c
MSI 6800GT (400/1070) AGP
DFI Lanparty NF3 Ultra-D
A64 3000+ Venice core
sound blaster audigy 2NX
800GB NVraid
1024mb Corsair XMS TCCD 2x512(chips brainpower pcb)
Enermax 430w PSU