MSDN Windows 10 - United Kingdom??

st4rk

Gawd
Not sure if this is the one I'm supposed to download. In MSDN it's listed as English-United Kingdom.

There's another version that doesn't have that in the title, but it looks like an older build.

Anyone know if that is okay to download and install if you're in the US? Or is it some special UK region version?

Do not install the UK version if you are in the US.

What you want is :

Windows 10 (Multiple Editions) (x64) - DVD (English)

When you get your keys, you specify whether it's a Home, Pro, or Pro-Multiple Activation key.

You should get the Windows 10 Features on Demand (x64) pack too. It makes installing optional features quick and easy.

If you're not low on space, you could use Windows 10 Enterprise(x64) instead, which is the most feature rich edition.

What you want is :

When you get your keys, you specify whether it's a Home, Pro, or Pro-Multiple Activation key.

You should get the Windows 10 Features on Demand (x64) pack too. It makes installing optional features quick and easy.

If you're not low on space, you could use Windows 10 Enterprise(x64) instead, which is the most feature rich edition.

Is all this true only for MSDN licenses?

What you want is :

Great, thanks!

I had just woken up so it threw me off.

Back