• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

MS Speech SDK

theDot

2[H]4U
Joined
Jun 7, 2004
Messages
2,408
I remember Office 2000 included a SDK for it's Speech functions... It included a voice synthesizer and voice recognition. You could just select it as a component in VB and drop stuff right in to play around with.

It was kind of fun, but I can't seem to find it in Office XP or Office 2003.

Any idea where I could get this from? I've tried searching MS's site, but haven't had much luck.

Either that, or any other speech recognition SDK's or packages I could play around with?

EDIT:
I don't have Office 2000, that was years ago at school... getting Office 2000 is not a solution for me... ;)
 
Back
Top