MS Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 + Comfort Optical Mouse 3000 - $43 + Free Shipping

rottweiler

[H]ard|Gawd
I don't usually post these so hopefully there is nothing wrong with this and it's hot.

http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=211298

This note is under the description:
Please Note! This product must be purchased in conjunction with a hardware item.
But I figured why not give it a try because it would be a good deal.
I ordered on Sunday and I got a tracking number this morning.
Fedex says Left origin yesterday.

The free shipping is Fedex 5-7 day.

NewEgg has had this price for a few months now. I ended up paying $50 for my first Ergonomic 4000. Girlfriend spilled tea on it and it kind of crapped the bed. These things *are not* spill resistant at all. I had mine for less than a month. I loved it so much, however, I bought another one (this package to be precise). The mouse is pretty poor (one side button, and I don't care for the feel of the scroll wheel). Still a great deal.

must agree, keyboard is worth it, the mouse is a paperweight -- unless you don't have a mouse, then it's better than nothing... but the keyboard is worth it...

Oh, and it's OEM, that means a brown box and no MS frills (whatever those may be) and since it's hardware, there's no need to buy more hardware to qualify the purchase, IMHO.

i have the keyboard at home but i think im going to have work order this combo for my desk. I could use a new mouse and keyboard really.

My old ms split is getting worn out.

fireburster said:
i found it cheaper without mouse and free shipping here

ms 4000
Good find.
This combo is for work for me, and I wanted a better mouse too.
But if the keyboard is really nice I might buy another one from that link for home.

Back