MrXROK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cecil

Supreme [H]ardness
He is selling thermal tape, and there was no issue at all. I had asked him to ship on Monday, assuming it would come about Wed, but if it didnt, no big deal. I PMed him to double check that he got them out since he never PMed me to let me know if he did or not. Since then he got very paranoid and flipped out about it, thinking I was complaining or pointing fingers at him that it didnt come in two days. I dont know what his problem is, but the tape is here now, and he is acting like I was going to report him for not sending it or something.

Copy of the PMs.
Originally Posted by Cecil
Did you get them shipped on Monday? They still havent come yet.

Originally Posted by MrXROK
Yes I dropped it off in the mailbox Monday morning before I went to work along with 5 other thermal tape I sold.

It's first class envelope. It could take 2-5 business days depending where you are. I sent them from Wash DC metro area. You will most likely get them tomorrow since you are in Ohio.

Yeah, thats fine. Usually only takes 2 days for USPS, they might be backed up a bit from the holiday though.
Thanks

You are probably thinking USPS priority. Priority shipping alone wouldn't even cover for the cost for what you paid for the thermal tape.

First class envolopes are usually just as fast.

Goto USPS site. First class takes up to 5 days while USPS priority takes up to 3 business days. Sure just as fast depending how close you are. I've had First class take up to 5 days when sent from West Coast but usually 4 days it will get to most places. It's only been 2 days. you need to be a little patient.

I am being patient. Every time Ive sent an envolope, its taken two days at most, even as far as Texas. Im not complaining to you, just saying I was expecting USPS to be faster then this, as they usually are. Im sure it'll be here tomorrow.

If it doesn't get to you by this week I will refund you the money or send you new thermal tape. Don't worry so hard.

I didnt say anything like that. I didnt say you didnt send it, I didnt say I was worrying. So whats the problem?

I don't understand? You are worrying about some item because it didn't get to you in 2 days? This is the first time anyone complained to me that their first class mail didn't get to them in 2 days for the last decade I've been trading. If you check USPS site first class mail can take 2~5 days. You say you were being patient but are you?

I would gladly resend thermal tape or refund you money back if you weren't satisfied. I'm not saying you don't believe I sent it. I'm just reassuring your satisfaction because you were "worrying" it didn't get to you yet.

I already said, I wasn't complaining, and I wasnt blaiming you. I dont get what the problem was in my checking what day you sent them, so I could guess which day to expect them. I just said usually they take 2 days, but would probably be here tomorrow. Didnt need to go any further.

I already said I sent them on Monday. I have no problems you asking me if I sent them but you are complaining to me first class mail didn't get to you in 2 days far as Texas when I'm much closer which points your finger to me<--------------- even though you don't blatantly say it. Instead you blame holidays when there's no official government off holiday. Whatever your complaint is I have offered your money back and willing to resend the tape if it doesn't get to you by this week.

USPS first class mail has a grace period of 2-5 days. There's no official rule that your mail will get there in 2 days. If you thought that you have clearly mistaken which I've outlined for you from the very first reply of your complaints. I suggest you be little more patient. 2 days isn't enough time for pointing your fingers at anyone. Whether that be USPS or myself.

OMG, its not a big deal, I never made it a big deal, and I dont care if it takes a week. All I said was I was expecting them to take two days, they did not. The norm is two days, which is why I was expecting two days. I never complained, I never pointed fingers. A lot of people mail stuff for small holidays such as St Pattys day, so small holidays usually set the mail back a day or two from the norm, which is why they have a 3+ day window for stuff to arrive.

Please let it go. Again, I never complained, I never pointed fingers, and I never said it was a problem. Not sure why you took it that way.

Jesus... You just don't seem to get it. First class mail does not normally take only 2 days!!!

GO READ USPS SITE or CALL USPS ask how long a first class mail arrival time is and they will tell you the same thing I said. 2 to 5 business days. If you got it 2 days in the past you lucked out. Don't expect first class mail to arrive to you in 2 days only to complain to everyone that it should come in 2 days!!!

You know what? REFUND COMING YOUR WAY!!! Send the thermal tape back.

What's the point in posting this?

You make yourself look bad by complaining at the top that it hasn't arrived in 2 days when USPS states 2-5 days.

You make yourself look bad by complaining at the top that it hasn't arrived in 2 days when USPS states 2-5 days.

Did you read everything? I said countless times I wasnt complaining. This is rediculouse that anyone would take it that way. I posted because of the last PM he sent.

He ended up refunding the money which is just very petty when no where did I ask for a refund or replacment, or ANYTHING at all.

OP wasn't complaining/worrying, just saying that it usually takes 2 days. It was more small talk than anything and the seller just blew it out of proportion. Just a misunderstanding on the sellers part.

Last edited:
Now he says,

Now I'm petty and paranoid? You are the one jumping guns after 2 days because First class mail is supposed to take 2 days. Talk about having patience to nothing...

At this point it's not about money.

Just send it back. I just don't want to deal with you any further.

This isnt right. How can someone want to undo a deal when they are overreacting about the whole thing? I resent the payment to him and asked him to drop it before he sent this.

At this point it's not about money. Just keep the thermal tape and your money.

OP wasn't complaining/worrying, just saying that it usually takes 2 days. It was more small talk than anything and the seller just blew it out of proportion. Just a misunderstanding on the sellers part.

Usually take 2 days? I've already told him from very first reply it could take up to 5 days. He insisted it took 2 days from texas to where he was. Now he's pointing fingers already at this point. Perhaps not deliberately but yeah I was offended.

Usually take 2 days? I've already told him from very first reply it could take up to 5 days. He insisted it took 2 days from texas to where he was. Now he's pointing fingers already at this point. Perhaps not deliberately but yeah I was offended.

Wow, I said when I send first class, it usually takes 2 days. How was that pointing fingers at you? Everyone knows mail is completely random, but for the most part takes less then the max days they say it will. Sometimes things get lost and are missing for weeks, but thats just a stretch to beleive in, isnt it?
:rolleyes:

Bro you need to chill. Just cause hes expected something a little sooner doesn't mean hes attacking you. Try to understand he was just voicing his thoughts, something everyone should appreciate.

seems to me that both of you guys just had a failure to communicate. i am pretty sure it was a few innocent comments that both of you took the wrong way.

Seller over reacted by refunding the money in the end... kind of childish thing to do.

Cecil kept going on about the 2 days shipping though... relax bud.

You started this charade. I'm finished playing. Deal is finished far as I'm concerned.

Keep the tape which you got today. Don't want your money. I'm not petty nor paranoid. You might want to just relax and let nature take its course before complaining.

Let's put it this way. If you weren't "worried" you would have never contacted me. 2 days is way too early to be complaining.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back