Sep 5, 2007 #1 R revival Limp Gawd Joined Apr 4, 2003 Messages 233 All of mp3 are now encoded 128 mp3 I want soem better quality what do you guys recommend? CBR? VBR? 192? Higher? I dont want to go huge, i I have done some testing 192 does sound pretty good and only take up about 15 more megs per cd
All of mp3 are now encoded 128 mp3 I want soem better quality what do you guys recommend? CBR? VBR? 192? Higher? I dont want to go huge, i I have done some testing 192 does sound pretty good and only take up about 15 more megs per cd
Sep 5, 2007 #2 D DirtyB Gawd Joined Jun 30, 2007 Messages 830 I usually use 192 personally. As long as it's not playing on my home stereo system I cant tell the difference.
I usually use 192 personally. As long as it's not playing on my home stereo system I cant tell the difference.