• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

mp3 players with radio

bazylik

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Aug 18, 2005
Messages
1,405
Does anyone know about a good mp3 player with radio tuner inetegrated in. I found one from Dell but it only has 512 MB of memory, and I'm looking for something that has more storage.
 
my muvo n200 has radio; its good as long as you turn off the backlighting on the screen. only 1gb though
 
Thanks guys, thanks to you i found what i wanted. I didn't know Creative were making mp3 players with radio tuners. With your help and little research i found Creative Zen Nano Plus and Creative MuVo TX FM, both are 1 GB and that is what I exactly wanted
Thanks Again.
 
Back
Top