• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

mp3 player

RyanL

Gawd
Joined
Sep 18, 2003
Messages
653
So im looking to pick up a new mp3 I love this one but i wish it would play video back! I'm not really looking to pick up an ipod...Im looking for large storage...and lots features...also the abilty to use it as mass storage...FM / Satalite radio would be sweet to....anyone have any suggestions?
 
I think the new Creative player is supposed to be good, and have decent battery life for video
 
That samsung just doesnt have the space i need...and the iaudio doesnt have any music sync features...it looks great though...never heard of the company though.
 
Personally I'm partial to the iPods so I'm waiting for April to check out the new video iPod.
 
Check out the Creative Vision:M and the Iaudio ones are good too.
 
Back
Top