• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

MP3 player headphones

InorganicMatter

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Oct 19, 2004
Messages
15,461
I'm looking for something that is portable, comfortable, and decent sounding. I don't want earbuds, but I don't think I have a choice since the headphones that have a brace going over my head hurt the top of my head after an hour or so. Budget is below $30.
 
Mister X said:
It's usually a good idea to actually read the thread before you post a reply.
Here is why---->

:p
Well, I was trying to say I don't want earbuds, but I don't think I have a choice. Are those MX500s any good?
 
indeed. you guys listed all of the non earbuds that came to my mind and he didn't say absolutly no earbuds, he just prefered not to have them. i was just throwing out what people say are good.
 
Back
Top