• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Mp3 player for Windows 98

lannen

Weaksauce
Joined
Nov 29, 2005
Messages
113
Is there an mp3 player that will work with Windows 98? Preferably one that is flash based.

I'm trying to find an mp3 player for my mother, but her computer only has Windows 98 (not 98SE). All of the mp3 players that I have seen requirements for have listed at least 98SE as the requirement. I wanted to get an Ipod Shuffle, but Itunes is only for XP and 2000.
 
lannen said:
Is there an mp3 player that will work with Windows 98? Preferably one that is flash based.

I'm trying to find an mp3 player for my mother, but her computer only has Windows 98 (not 98SE). All of the mp3 players that I have seen requirements for have listed at least 98SE as the requirement. I wanted to get an Ipod Shuffle, but Itunes is only for XP and 2000.
I'd recommend something from iAudio (the U2 or U3 would be my picks, if you have the money).

All of them seem to work on Windows 98, but I can't speak with any experience.
 
Back
Top