• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

MP3 Audio Stuttering Help

ferrisnox

Gawd
Joined
Oct 11, 2004
Messages
775
Hi all, so I just noticed very small audio stuttering when playing back my mp3's. System specs are in my sig, but this is no slouch computer. I have no audio lag in games or movies, netflix etc... I have a large mp3 collection and I use Aimp 2.61 583 on windows 7 64bit. Audio is 24bit 48Khz. Using realtek R2.54 driver.

Any ideas of things I should check?
 
Weird so as a follow up I just reinstalled the realtek drivers and they keep popping up the realtek audio manager every ten seconds, like it thinks a new audio device was plugged in. Does that clue anyone in? I'm gonna recheck all my cable connections.
 
Think I fixed this up, I wasn't seeing the folder icon in the audio manager I disabled the front panel jack detection and that seemed to fix things up. Still kinda weird.
 
Back
Top