• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

MP3 320 Kbps vs. Lossless

Are you able to perceive the difference between MP3 @ 320 CBR and lossless?

  • I cannot tell the difference.

    Votes: 12 22.2%
  • I can tell the difference. It is not significant enough to keep a lossless collection.

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • I can tell the difference. It is significant enough to justify lossless collection.

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • I can only tell the difference when listening with audiophile quality components.

    Votes: 16 29.6%

  • Total voters
    54
  • Poll closed .
Yeah I'm a member at head-fi too. I just ordered some JH 16Pros and I guarantee you could tell the difference in quality of rips with them. :)

I'm also a member. Side track: did either of you attend Can Jam the past year?
 
Nah I did not make can jam this year. I would like to maybe do this years coming but we will have to see. I am about to explode waiting for my 16 Pros. They should look sweet too. I think I picked some cool art :)
 
Back
Top