Mozilla Seabird....

The dual projector idea is eye opening. Too bad those projected keyboard suck

The dual projector idea is eye opening. Too bad those projected keyboard suck

But it is still an awesome concept. The day we see phones such as, I think the need for an actual computer will begin to diminish rapidly.

But it is still an awesome concept. The day we see phones such as, I think the need for an actual computer will begin to diminish rapidly.

Modern Smartphones are more powerful than the desktops of yester-year, all we need *is* a working projection keyboard and a working pico projector for "large screen display" and it will kill 2/3 of the laptop community and probably at least 10% of the desktop community.

I'm also drooling over the seabird, that is an AWESOME concept (though the shape is a little odd imo with the large "hump" at the top - just make it thicker all the way down would be more aesthetically pleasing --- not that it would be a dealbreaker for me)

Oh dang, that was amazing. The keyboard on both sides is kind of impractical in some situations. Battery life will be atrocious with projecting all of that, and especially when you use it as the screen projector and the keyboard.

And all on the Android OS! :D

Sign me up for one! Can I have open source drivers too, thanks.

I agree the battery life would be horrendous.

And whats the deal with the mini usb, I thought the new standard was micro.

I would rather have mini usb than micro. I've seen several of the micro connectors break. Never seen and mini connector break.
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

Sign me up for one! Can I have open source drivers too, thanks.

I agree the battery life would be horrendous.

And whats the deal with the mini usb, I thought the new standard was micro.

Doesn't really matter to me. I think mini usb is sturdier. I have never had either break on me, but by the looks of it....

Anyways, it also is rendered with an older Android screenshot on it too, there's an app drawer there still which has been removed with Android 2.1 :).

Plugging I'm my HTC EVO micro USB feels like you're trying to pick a lock.

I'll agree micro is annoying, but I want Mini back because I have a dozen mini-USB cables from various phones, hubs, camera, etc while I only have 1 Micro that came wiht my phone (and that I'm constantly losing))

Neat concept, I really want to see such in phone in reality... and it's price tag.

Back