Mozilla Firefox Question

Defc0n 6

Gawd
Hello,
I just recently began using Firefox (today actually), and the main reason I want to switch to this is because of the tabbed broswing. But, I have noticed that when a new window pops up, it isn't tabbed. Is there a way to set that? I looked in setting, and found nothing. Second, it seems like I don't have any plug-ins at all now with Firefox. Is there a place to download a lot, or do I need to just keep clicking "Click here to get the plugin"? Thanks in advance.

To open a new window in a tab hold down CTRL when you click a link or use the middle mouse button to click a link.

For the plugins go to the firebird homepage and the plugins are all listed

tinysmall said:
To open a new window in a tab hold down CTRL when you click a link or use the middle mouse button to click a link.

For the plugins go to the firebird homepage and the plugins are all listed
Thanks man!
But I can't seem to find that plugin page :confused:

I have found that if I need a plugin, a message is displayed to me to download it. That's how I got flash, shockwave, and java installed.

You can also get tabbed browsing without the control click. You have to download the tabbing extension. There is an option in there to satisfy your needs.

I love the tabbrowser extension. I just use the middle mouse button to open a link in a new tab, it becomes quite habbit forming.

I love that guys pics! I assume you've looked.
His stuff really makes me want to setup a site for my art.

Back