• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Mozilla CEO John Lilly to Step Down

HardOCP News

[H] News
Joined
Dec 31, 1969
Messages
0
Mozilla CEO John Lilly sent out a company wide e-mail announcing his intention to step down as CEO. Lilly will continue to serve on Mozilla’s board of directors.

As my five year anniversary at Mozilla approaches, I've decided that it's time for me to move on to my next role sometime later this year. This won't happen today or tomorrow--I expect to be here and working for several months yet, and I'm planning to stay on the Board of Directors. This is a tough note for me to write--I feel so incredibly lucky and humbled to have worked on such an amazing project, with such spectacular people, for the last few years.
 
While I have never met John, I was lucky to play bridge in the same group as his mother in Nashville for a few years. She was always proud of her son, and I remember being awed that her son was CEO of Mozilla, especially at his age (same as mine, 39).

She moved away last year, so I haven't kept up, but from what I have read, John Lilly had done a very good job with Mozilla. I wish him the best.
 
Back
Top